Thursday, January 24, 2013

How can i play xbox 360 games on my pc?

Q. I used to have an xbox, but it broke, so i sent it in and got a new one from microsoft, 3 years later it broke, and my warranty was expired, but im stuck with all my games that i REALLY want to play. Is there a way i can play my xbox 360 games on my pc?

A. No emulators are there till now impossible

Is there anyway i can play Xbox 360 On my pc?
Q. I don't have an Xbox 360 but i would like to be able to use an emulator to play xbox 360 games on my pc. Or if theirs any way to get a program that will "execute" xbox 360 games on my pc.

A. till now, there is no emulators for Xbox 360

How do i use my PC monitor as a tv for playing xbox 360 games?
Q. So i was hoping to be able to use my RGB PC monitor. But obviously i need some sort of special adapter. I think ive seen one before anyway. So can someone specify what adapter or lead of whatever it is i need to play xbox 360 games from my console using my monitor like you would for a TV.

A. I'd recommend the 360 to VGA cable sold at http://www.geekquipment.com/video-game-cables.html

I've been using it for a while to play my 360 on my monitor; It's always worked really well for me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment