Monday, January 21, 2013

Is Blazing Angels on the xbox 360 the same as the one on the ps3?

Q. When I got my xbox it came with a demo called Blazing Angels a war flying game and I loved it!

I gave my xbox to my brother because I didn't really like it and prefered the ps3! I just downloaded the demo for Blazing Angels 2 but isn't as good as the first in my opinion!

So is Blazing Angels the same on the ps3 as it is on the xbox 360?


Thanks!

A. I belive it is
Hey..

What is a really good Jet Dog fighting game?
Q. Does anyone know of a jet flying/ dog fighting game ? It can be for xbox 360, or PC , i'd rather it be a full scale game rather than a flash game, but any suggestions?

A. ace combat assault horizon, HAWX and HAWX 2, IL-2 Sturmovik, and they're doing a remake of Top Gun as a game, but it looks terrible so you might want to stay away. I thoroughly enjoyed Ace Combat Assault Horizon, though, and there's a demo out so you should give it a look.

My favorite of all time was Crimson Skies, though it's a bit dated now (last gen PC game) and of course space flight sims like Freelancer, Freespace 2, etc

Can you recommend an xbox 360 flying game that involves inflight refueling?
Q. I bought a used copy of Over G Fighters, but I haven't found out or found any info if inflight refueling is part of the game.
Isn't Hawk 2 refering to a Tony Hawk skating game?

A. I know Hawk 2 Demo (on Xbox live) part of the level was to refuel but I hated it because you had to be so exact.
Download the demo first




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment