Friday, January 25, 2013

Can you return the used games you bought in Gamestop?

Q. Lets say i buy a used game for xbox 360 and i dont like it can i return it to the store? if so: will they give me cash back, store credit, or let me pick another game? and how many days after you bought it can you return it?

A. 30 Days is the longest you can keep your game till it is returnable.
If you don't like the game or want to return it for whatever reason.
You can exchange the games but they have to have the same value.
They can give you cash back or you can exchange it for another used game.

You must have a receipt and the game and the case. This only works on USED games. New games are only 7 days and cannot be returnable once the box is open.

Hope I helped.

If I buy CoD MW3 used for Xbox 360, can I still play it online as a new user, from lvl 1 etc?
Q. I want to buy this CoD MW3 used game for Xbox 360, the guy says he just put it into the console 2 times. Can I still play the game online like I just bought a new game? Does it matter if it's used? Am I still going to play it as a new user from scratch (lvl1) ? Is it legal?

A. its all about ur xbox live acount has nothing to do with the disc

What are some good sites to buy used xbox 360 games?
Q. I want to buy used xbox 360 games hoping they will be cheaper. If I buy from gamestop.com will they come scratched up? What are some other reliable sites to buy used xbox 360 games from?

A. ebay.com
and
craigslist.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment