Wednesday, February 27, 2013

How much does Gamestop buy used Xbox 360 games for?

Q. My xbox just got the red ring of death and all of my friends have PS3's. So i am planning to sell all of my games and buy a PS3. I have 34 xbox 360 games and 2 original xbox games. Some are very new games but others are fairly old. I know that how much they buy each for depends on what game it is but i was just wondering what a rough estimate of how much I will get for each game.

A. i sold some xbox games not to long ago and they gave me 2-5 dollars each. rip off. xbox 360 games should be about 10 for the really old ones and about 20 for the new ones. by the way, if you have insurance you can still take it back and they'll give you a new one

What xbox 360 games can play on mine in Australia from around the world?
Q. I live in Australia and I want to know what countries I can buy xbox 360 games that will work on my xbox 360 at home?

Please list every country.

A. Yer you can get games from the UK and also any county in Europe.

What are good games to buy on xbox 360 that are popular games right now?
Q. Just wanted to know some popular games for xbox 360, that are fun, because I want to update game library.

A. some popular NEWER games are halo:reach, crysis 2, dead space 2, homefront, black ops, battlefield:bad company 2...

but a lot of people still play older games like mw2, CoD4, red dead redemption, gears of war, etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment