Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Is it safe to sell burned games on craigslist?

Q. I know how to make xbox 360 games and want to know if i can sell them on craigslist safely

A. Perhaps you should rephrase the question:
I've decided to steal and profit off of someone else's hard work, making me no better than those companies that use child labor in asia to manufacture their goods. How do I make it OK to do this?

People like you make me sick. You are a thief and belong in prison. But then again if you are dumb enough to ask this question then I guess you'll eventually go there. Enjoy the the soap.

Personally, I believe thieves should be publicly flogged & beaten. The industry suffers enough because of people like this. You may say it's just me they make enough money as is. NO IT'S NOT JUST YOU. MOST OF THEM DON'T. Do you know how many games developers in the last ten years have gone bankrupt because of poor sales. Hundreds. Some of them were even pretty good, Who knows what cool games they might have made if you b@$t@rd$ hadn't existed. Then again what do you care. As long as you get enough cash for your next fix. You are wasting the air that I breath. The sooner you OD, the better.

What is the best gaming system out now?
Q. I want to buy my children a video game for christmas. What would be the best one out of xbox, xbox 360, ps2, ps3, or nintendo ds or wii? Please tell me which would be the best and why. Oh and they are 8 years old. My son likes action and racecar games and my daughter is into dress up and those type of girley games. Please help.

A. For 8 year olds I'd suggest the Wii. It has more games aimed at a younger audience.

Hi how come Nintendo does not make (Collectible Edition) for the Wii?
Q. Hi everyone knows that the PS3 & Xbox 360 games they make theire games Collection Edition & standard. I was planning making a Pre-Order of (Mad World & HOTD:Overkill) on Amazon & with the Collection Edition versiin but only standard version only?

A. Because making a collectible edition for the game requires extra money required by Nintendo. The PS3 and 360 put collectible editions on their popular games because they know a lot of people will buy them and they are still making good money.

For Wii though, a game such as Call of Duty: World at War is amazing, but Nintendo knows that the Wii is owned by a lot of kids too, and they know a lot of young children won't be playing Call of Duty, so Nintendo loses money there.

Hope this helps you understand this more.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment