Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What is the best console in the market today?

Q. They are many choices: PC, PS 3, Xbox 360, Wi II. Which one has the most games available? I like strategy games as well as speed game.

A. well ps3 and xbox have chalenging games and both great graficts but the wii is also alright with its games so ill go with either ps3 or xbox

any video game where you can play as the Germans or Nazis against allies or others?
Q. Like WW1 or 2 first person shooters that you shoot allies and NOT Germans or Nazis?

Any?
PS2
PS3
Xbox
Xbox 360
PC
Nintendo

It sucks because I can only play those Strategy games like Empires for WW1-2 action.

A. I already answered

How do i download games onto my Xbox 360 Elite?
Q. I heard somewhere that i can download games onto my xbox 360 elite. I heard that I can rent these games or borrow from friends and somehow store them onto my console. Do i need Xbox live? I'm going to sign up for live real soon. Is this difficult and can i have my 360 hooked up to LIVE wirelessly or how do i do this? How much does LIVE cost and are their different options when purchasing LIVE? ...sorry for all the questions. Thanks in advance!

A. You can only download Arcade Games, game add-ons (maps, songs, etc), game demos, etc on the Xbox Live Marketplace. You will need Xbox Live for this. Game demos are free, but arcade games, game add-ons, online strategy guides, and some media cost Microsoft Points (currency of Xbox Live which you can buy online on your Xbox or at a store). Xbox live is simple to set up. You need to have your Xbox connected to your modem, router, or you can have it wireless. To play wirelessly, you need to have Wi-Fi set up close to you and purchase a Xbox 360 Wireless adapter ($100). This is worth it in my opinion because you can play Xbox anywhere in the house without having to be limited to the length of a Ethernet cable connected to your modem. You can also stream music and videos from your computer to your Xbox wirelessly. Xbox Live is $50 for one full year plus an extra month for free. You can buy a prepaid card at any store that sells them, or register your credit card online and buy it from your Xbox.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment