Monday, February 25, 2013

What is the best xbox 360 game for sniping?

Q. I've had my 360 for about 6 months now and i'm looking for a good 1st person shooter that has especially good snipers in it. Obviously I thought of halo 1 and 2 but im kind of looking for something different.

A. CALL OF DUTY 3! Online it's a snipers paradise. Gotta love sniping. Good hunting! ;)

what new xbox 360 game should I get?
Q. I just got $100 and I'm going to get a new video game for xbox 360. What game should I get?

A. Modern Warfare 2, Battlefield Bad Company 1, and Call of duty World AT war.... I just reccomand gettin Modern WArfare 2.. Why? here are stuff why!

1.A lot of people on XBOX live and FUN campaign... (2,000,000 people on every month! :D)
2.Nice graphics...
3.Best weapons, better than any other game!!! :D


Bad Company 1
1.Nice vehicles and Graphics...
2.Decent amount of people online daily (About 50,000 on PS3, and 46,000 on XBOX live)
3.Nice classes, and nice sniper ghile suits.
4.Nice campaign... it is KINDA hard! :/

Call of duty World AT war
1.Alot of custom weapons from World War 2 era.
2.Fun online and Campaign
3.Best tanks online EVER

What are the steps for turning on, turning off, and switching games of the original xbox?
Q. When my xbox(not xbox 360) got broken, Ive brought it to the repair shop and got it fixed. The one who fixed it told me that the hard drive and something I forgot got broken because the xbox was not turn off properly. And now I am asking this so I can be more careful with my xbox.

A. Make sure your console isn't plugged into an overused power source. (Don't have one outlet taken up by seven devices.)

When you turn it on/off, don't HIT the button, just press it. As sturdy as it may look, it can be broken. It's best to turn off when you're at the game main menu. This decreases the chance of software glitches in the XBOX itself.

When changing discs, always (ALWAYS) press the eject button, NEVER force the tray in by hand. You'll strip the gears, and the drive will be wrecked. Make sure the disc is sitting right in the tray when you insert it, and never touch the disc's silver side.

And I cannot stress this point enough. Above all, whatever you do......Don't chuck a hissy fit and throw your controller at the console when you get fragged by a sniper in 'Halo 2'.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment