Monday, February 18, 2013

What Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction game should I get another part?

Q. I am thinking to get Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction, should I buy any other splinter Cell game to understand the story of that game, or no need for that and I go ahead and play Cell Conviction.
GUYS am talking about xbox 360 game here :)
Thanks in advance

A. Splinter Cell Double Agent sets up the story for Conviction.

What Xbox 360 games can me and a friend do a co-op campaign mode through Xbox Live?
Q. I was wanting to know what Xbox 360 games besides Halo 3 me and a friend who is at his house can do a story/campaign mode through Xbox Live if we both have the game?

Thanks
Thanks...We both have Gears Of War..and we beat Army Of Two at my house...Soo Gears it is.
Anyone else know anymore?

A. in addition to the above.

All Tom Clancy games

Vegas 1 and 2
Halo 3

How much can I get for my x-box 360 at gamestop?
Q. I wanted to know how much i can get at game stop for trading in my white xbox 360 with a 120GB system hard drive.
It comes with three games
-Mafia 2
-Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
-Monopoly
I want to trade it in to Game Stop and am wondering a estimated value.
Its a white xbox 360.

A. $99




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment