Thursday, February 21, 2013

How much should I sell these Xbox 360 games for?

Q. I need some money so in selling some of our Xbox 360 games. I'm selling Need for speed undercover, Need for speed Pro Street, Crackdown 1, crackdown 2, prototype, Lego Starwars the complete saga, Ironman, Lord of the rings conquest, chrome hounds. I would like to sell them together as a bundle. I was thinking $60. What do you guys think?

A. Sounds about right. It may be too high tho but see if you can get a buyer.

What's an easy dummy proof way to play my computer games with an xbox 360 controller?
Q. I wanna play my online MMOs(dungeons and dragons, lord of the rings etc) with an xbox 360 controller.
What an easy way to do that? I have wired an wireless controllers and I'm using a vista laptop. Step by step would be amazing! Thank you!

A. Well obviously those games aren't meant to be played with a controller. There is one work around I think would work. There is an application called Xpadder, which you can use to basically control your PC. You can set up the the buttons and joysticks to be different key presses, so you may be able to figure out how to set it up the way you want. I don't know how well it would work, but it might be possible.

I'm not gonna walk you through a step by step of how to set up Xpadder, look it up on youtube, there are a few really good tutorials on how to get it set up.

Hope that helped.

Who wants to play lord of the rings war in the north?
Q. Who wants to play lord of the rings war in the north with me(Xbox 360)? If you do, give your gamer tag and I will invite you to a game or friend request you or message you or something.

A. not me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment