Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What are the bes Xbox 360 Kinect games to buy?

Q. I need some kinect games to buy for my xbox. what are some of the top rated games??? (for kids/teens)
thanks!

A. gamefly.com has some good ideas

What is the best game for a xbox for a 13 year old?
Q. I am getting the xbox 360 and im wondering what the bast game is. I haven't really played many games on it. I have played Modern Warfare 2 and it was awesome. But I want to know if that is the best game for me.
PS: i can play games that are rated "M"

A. It really depends on the person. Some people prefer certain types of games to others. Just because one person says a game is a must-have doesn't mean you will end up liking it. But since you want ideas for games, I'll just list a bunch of them off the top of my head. Also, to simplify the matter, I'll do this in sections.

Action/Shooters: Gears of War, Halo, Call of Duty, Mercenaries, Assassin's Creed.

Horror: Silent Hill, Left4Dead, Fatal Frame, Manhunt.

RPG: Fable (I prefer Fable II more, truthfully.), Fallout 3.

Really, it's a trial and error thing. Some games are said to be amazing, but end up being (In my opinion) boring and a waste of money. At the same time, there have been games that are said to be horrible, but I end up loving them.

This site seems to be a pretty good source for looking for games.
http://games.teamxbox.com/index/general/by-genre/
This way, you can look up games by genre and then get information on it.

Hope I could be of help, my dear~.

What is a better buy (electronically): Xbox 360, or the Wii?
Q. We redid our basement into an entertainment system and we are not sure weather to buy the Wii or the Xbox 360 for a gaming system.

A. 360 is definitely the better console. The xbox live can interact with your windows media center to play music and movies and you can stream movies via Netflix.

And in the interest of fairplay....(I can't believe I'm saying this).. the Playstation 3 is an excellent choice as part of an overall entertainment system. It has a blu ray player built in and it is the TOP rated player in the industry. Also the live gaming is free. On xbox live it's 50 a year.

However if your a gamer then it's still the 360 because they have the better games library HANDS DOWN.
I own both consoles and for the most part the PS3 collects dust since I'm always playing the 360

I know you were interested in the wii but unless you have younger children I just wouldn't reccomend it. It's a great game but I wouldn't have it as my primary console.

Hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment