Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What are your most recommended wii u games?

Q. I'm getting the deluxe Wii U bundle for Christmas and I was wondering what games that I should get. I was also thinking about reading the reviews when it comes out but I just want to hear some opinions.Also if you didn't know the deluxe bundle comes with Nintendo Land so please don't list that. And if this helps I have an Xbox 360 too and am allowed to play M games.

A. New Super Mario Bros. U
ZombiU
Assassin's Creed III
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge
Madden NFL 13
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
LEGO City: Undercover

These are the most popular pre-ordered wii u games in gamestop.

What are some good video games to provide for my guests to play on Thanksgiving?
Q. We have a Wii,PS3 and Xbox 360 in the house
the ages of the kids are 9,13,15,16, and 24

A. I would say for the Wii to be sure to have the Wii Sports and Wii Sports resort since these are good quick games and everyone can play and jump in and out very easily. I would also suggest maybe having Mario Kart since that too is a fun game that most will enjoy. You could download some old school Mario games to the console as well. Mario party would be fun to have as well. Trivial pursuit may also be a good one or disney think.

PS3 I would suggest Modnation racers to be one game since it is a fun game for all. I would also suggest Little Big Planet because it can be fun for everyone to take turns creating together. A mild fighting game like Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe or Super Street Fighter would be good as well to have. Burnout Paradise would also be a good racing game that isn't so kiddy feeling though I don't think anyone minds that. The buzz games may also be fun to have.

Xbox 360 I would suggest Forza as a game and sega tennis can be fun as well. viva party animals is a good one too it works like mario party.

I think any of the rock bands or guitar heros would be good for any console, maybe getting a track pack if you know they all like a certain type of music. I would strongly suggest band hero and lego rock band since they are more kid friendly. I think any of the DDR games might be fun to have setup or American Idol even just for laughs. The scene it games are great too and if you only have one control for any of your consoles they come with their own so then you can now have four people playing at once. Racing games I think would easily appeal across the board and you can go with the ones I listed or any Need for Speed game, Cars Racing, Madagascar Cartz.

What is the purpose of xbox live achievement points?
Q. What is the purpose of xbox live achievement points? Can I use them as microsoft points? To download themes or buy things on Xbox live? Do they have any purpose other than bragging rights? Just got a Xbox 360.

A. Well, in most cases and as of now it's all about bragging rights. But, I was playing Halo ODST at E3 and I was talking to a Bungie employee about certain maps and armor that will be available when the game comes out. He was explaining that players with certain achievements in Halo 3 will be awarded a type of armor and possibly maps when the game launches. I asked about the vidmaster achievements and he said amongst those ones (they're worth 0 points each) and some others combined will be a way to give people bonus items that others won't have.

It seems like an awesome idea. I'm guessing eventually more developers will find a way to actually reward players for these points that seem almost meaningless. Especially with so many achievement whores playing every Disney, Lego and movie game that comes out.

But, basically, as of now, they're just a way to showoff how good at games you are. A way to compare your achievements in titles versus your friends. I like it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment