Wednesday, February 27, 2013

How to record video games from your xbox 360 to pc?

Q. i am trying to find out how to record video games you play on your xbox 360, ps3, wii, ps2 etc. And i am just wondering, what do u need to record video games on your game console. Cause i cant find a way to connect my game console onto my pc, so i can record while playing. Can anyone help me out with this problem? do i need anything in particular to record video games on my game console?

A. Kind of funny I have a question similar to yours on, what's the best PC recorder. I have found Adaptec Gamebridge Recorder 1400 it will record XBOX 360, PS2, and Gamecube to your PC and can be uploaded to youtube, check this review out http://xbox.about.com/od/xboxaccessories/fr/gamebridgerev.htm

Quote "Pros: Easy, fast setup; small size; no external power supply needed; takes nice screens and video for the price (but you get what you pay for)"
"Cons: Screens and video wonât win any quality awards; canât go high def"

You can find this for about $15 at http://www.pacificgeek.com/product.asp?c=286&s=1395&ID=36239&P=F
If you look on Ebay it' like $45 possibly down to $20 for it and its around $80 new on amazon...

what are some reliable competition, where i can win an xbox 360?
Q. i just feel in the mood to enter loads and loads of competitions, to win an xbox 360 or anything else. Because i guess the more you enter you gonna win at least one yeah?
so if anyone knows any UK site that are reliable for competitions then just post away, and if you've had any luck winning then say that to.

thanks, 10 points for the best answer with the best and most sites.

A. At Gamerse.com they are soon going to be holding raffles where people will be able to win things like microsoft points, video games, and even consoles (once we hit 1,000 members) go ahead and check it out.

How do you start a new season in my player mode on the game NBA 2K10 on xbox 360 after you have won playoffs?
Q. Hey, Can someone help me please!
In the game NBA 2K10 on xbox 360 in my player mode me and my team atlanta hawks made it to the playoffs and won it but when i go to play now to start a new season noting happens it just goes back to the home page, so can someone please tell me what to do!

A. try win again




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment