Saturday, February 23, 2013

Playstation 3 - Was it a good choice and which games should I pick?

Q. I just bought a Playstation 3, after owning the Xbox 360 for quite some time now. Do you think I made a good choice and can you give me some reasons as to why I made a good choice. Iâm also not to sure on what games I should be getting. I like war games and really nothing else. When you give me a list of these games, please provide release dates and specifics.

A. Yes!!!! the PS3 has free online multuplayer and free internet. it is also a cheat blue ray player. Get
resistance 2,
GTA4,
Call of Duty WAW, Call of duty 4,
Haze,
Brothers in arm hells highway,
Dead space,
Battlefield bad company,

When is the most likely time that Sony and Microsoft will release new Xbox and Playtstation models?
Q. Just curious if anyone had information about release dates for these game systems. I was also wondering what is better, Xbox 360 or PS3 and is it wort it for me to get one of these now or just wait for a new model to come out?

A. It is not known yet when a new console will be released.

Some people have even said that there is no reason to release new consoles because both are as advanced as they can be.

PS3 is better

When is Tekken 6 for PS3 gonna drop officially in the states?
Q. I'm a huge Tekken fan and have been following and playing since tekken 1. I heard there was a problem with Namco wanting to release the game on Xbox 360 so the release date keeps getting pushed back. I understand that but if you go on youtube there are mad videos of the game being played in Japan (of course).

A. The new version called "Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion" will feature 2 more new characters and is scheduled to be released in Japanese game centers this December. Most probably, like the previous year with Tk6, Tk6BR will be released in international (including US) arcades shortly after.

Tk6 was to be released on the PS3 TV console by this Christmas, but delayed until late next year (Q3-Q4 2009). Sony lost it's proprietary rights to the Tekken series (along with a few other names like Square's Final Fantasy XIII and Capcom's Devil May Cry) recently to Microsoft's Xbox360.

The sources below include official details... and I thought the interview with Katsuhiro Harada was especially interesting.

If you have the chance to come visit Japan, I'll introduce you around to a couple of Tekken 6 teams and take you to the hotspots to calm (or tease?) your nerves until it finallyyy releases on consoles...

Anyway, hope my info helps! Happy gaming!
ãããããé¡ããã¾ãï¼(´ã»Ïã»ï½)ã

Chris.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment