Sunday, February 24, 2013

Whats a need to buy game on the Xbox 360?

Q. Whats a need to buy game on the Xbox 360? I like games with killing, guns, blood, screaming, blowing up stuff, guts flying everywhere, mass hysteria, men with there legs blown off crawing on there hands tryin to escape gun fire, smell of burning flesh in the air, people running around on fire, that type of stuff. I basically want to be tramatized after playing this video game. Oh and it has to be Co-op. Know any games like that.

A. MODERN WARFARE 2 !!!! BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL BECOME ADDICTED FOR LIFE!!!!!!!! JK!!!!! LOL!!!!! BUT SERIOUSLY, YOU SHOULD GET IT!!!!!!

How much would I get if I sell my Xbox 360 and wii?
Q. I have 15 xbox 360 games and 2 wii games.

Where would be the best place to sell them other than Ebay,amazon and craigslist?

A. I totally recommend Amazon. Sell every item separately and the sales will fly so fast. I've sold all my XBOX games and accessories there. I recently sold the Wireless Network Adapter for XBOX 360 for approx. $70 and it sold within hours.

Good luck.


Also, whenever you ship something to a customer I recommend using delivery tracking. Avoid being scammed by someone lying about not receiving a package.

Can you have a flying/superman mod in Just Cause 2 Xbox 360 or any of the listed games below?
Q. The Amazing Spider-Man, All of the Assassin's Creed games, Red Dead Redemption, Star Wars: TFU, Arkham Asylum and City and Mafia II. If you have any mods for any of these games for the Xbox 360 console that would also be very appreciated.

A. You can't mod a console game. That only works on PCs since you can access all the files installed and change them to the way you see fit. It just doesn't work on consoles, you're stuck with what you get if you buy a game on a console.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment