Sunday, February 24, 2013

What co-op car racing games are good for xbox 360? For me and my girlfriend?

Q. Hey there,

Me and my girlfriend want to play some good co-op car racing games on xbox 360 together, what are some good games? (Nothing to easy)

Also, thinking of buying more than one, I love the "out run the cops" concept in the need for speed games, which need for speed game is a good game to play and also has a good "cop chasing" concept linked into it?


Thanks, Demo

A. It really depends on what you and you're girlfriend are after, I suggest going through the reviews written here.

http://www.gamespot.com/games.html?type=games&category=racing&platform=13
The site has reviews on the latest Need for Speed

Does anyone know any good racing games on xbox 360 that feature split screen and maybe a car editor?
Q. Most of the good racing games on xbox 360 haven't got split screen anymore? (example: burnout paradise). R there any good racing games on xbox 360 that do feature split screen and maybe a car editor? Also does Grid have split screen or not?

A. Project Gotham Racing 4 is the best/most realistic racing game I have played. So I would suggest it.

Car game on XBox 360 with plenty of muscle cars?
Q. What's a super fun car game on XBox 360 with plenty of muscle cars, and I can play for a long time without getting bored?

A. luv car racin agmes ill give u a list lol these r in no specific ranking order


forza motorsport 3
test drive unlimited (over 20 at leat lol)
need for speed undercover (not carbon carbon has like 2-3 muscle cars)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 comments:

gamaza said...

Try this fun and addictive game and see if you can beat my score!

juegos de carros

Post a Comment