Saturday, October 19, 2013

Anywhere on the internet to find xbox 360 games to download ?

Q. where can you get xbox 360 games to download 4 free. with out flashing the cd - drive? just burn to a dual-layer and play?

A. you can't you need to flash the DVD drive with cfw for backups to work

Can I copy and play my downloaded XBOX 360 games on an external hard drive?
Q. I have downloaded a handful of smallish (500mb+) games during the last couple of months onto my XBOX 360's internal 4gb memory and it's starting to get full. I am considering purchasing a generic 16gb flash drive to copy the games onto to free up space on the internal hard drive. Will I still be able to play the games from the flash drive after I've copied them onto it?

A. Don't see why it wouldn't work as it is only a different hard drive in effect plus if it doesn't work you can just download the games again for free plus it only takes two seconds to download a second time round.

Can I move and play my downloaded XBOX 360 games on an external hard drive?
Q. I have downloaded a handful of smallish (500mb+) games during the last couple of months onto my XBOX 360's internal 4gb memory and it's starting to get full. I am considering purchasing a generic 16gb flash drive to move the games onto to free up space on the internal hard drive. Will I still be able to play the games from the flash drive after I've copied them onto it?

A. You will have to format it first but then Yes you can play arcade games from it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment