Tuesday, October 1, 2013

What are some great survival apocalypse zombie games for xbox 360?

Q. I'm looking for a great zombie apocalypse game for xbox 360. Left 4 dead is a good starting point. It is a mission based game it's fun but I want a 1-2 player survival game. The day-z mod is a great example of what I want but I know its arma 2 and pc but isnthere any xbox 360 games similar to this type of game.

A. I have a few examples here.

-Dead Island: I haven't played it myself but a few of my friends have and they say it is great. From what they have told me and from the Youtube videos I have seen, I think it is a game you should try out.

-Call of Duty: Black Ops: This game has a sweet zombies mode. You can play solo, 2 player, 3 player, or 4 player. The game play is great. It starts of slow and takes a good 10-17 minutes to speed up, but when it does.... it is crazy. You are faced with a small sum of zombies at the start, but later on as you progress through the match you are faced with an increasing number of zombies. But don't worry you also get points for each zombie you kill, which you can use to buy guns from walls, or use the mystery box to get a random weapon (if you don't like the weapon you get you don't have to take it, but you still don't get your points back, unless you get the teddy bear, which makes the box move somewhere else on the map), and you can also spend the points on perks (which can increase your reload speed, the amount of times a zombie has to hit you to down you, allow you to revive your team-mates quicker, and the rate of fire on your guns). If you like fast-paced, team oriented zombie games I recomend COD: Black Ops. It also doesn't hurt to get the online multiplayer and Campaign in the game too. Its like 2 games in 1!
Hope I helped!

What are some fun zombie games on Xbox 360?
Q. Yo. I'm looking for some fun zombie apocalypse games for Xbox 360.
I just watched Zombieland and I've seen many zombie horror (and comedy) films.
I just really like zombie films. And I like guns too. So I'm looking for some games similar to the Resident Evil games. I have RE4 and will be getting RE5 when I get my Xbox.

But can anyone name me a bunch of similar games please?
Thanks a lot!

A. Calll Of Duty Black Ops
Call Of Duty World At War
Left 4 Dead 1
Left 4 Dead 2
House Of The Dead
Hope It Helped!
Black Ops And World At War Are Not Campaign Their Survival Mode
In World At War U Need To Buy Maps To Have Fun
Black Ops Zombies Maps That Come With Are Decent It Would Be Better With Downloadble

what are the top 10 zombie games for the xbox 360?
Q. I know and love Left 4 dead, left 4 dead 2, dead rising, and dead rising 2. are there any other good zombie games for the xbox 360? im talking about actual full games i dont need you to tell me about nazi zombies.

P.S. is dead rising on the PS3? thanks for the help!

A. What crappy answers. The only other thing I can think of, however, is an upcoming game called Dead Island. Not a whole lot of information on it yet but it looks like it may be a lot of fun. Four player free world game based More around melee weapons with and rpg ranking system. I am looking forward to it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment