Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What is a good game to get my husband for the nin. wii?

Q. we just got a wii and for christmas I would like to get him a game for it. We already have Wii sports and The New super mario bros. He like mario games but he also likes sports games, he has a lot of sports game for his XBOX 360. Also he players gears of war (?)
Any ideas on what a good game for him would be that he could play using the wii?? I dont want to ask him which game because I want to surprise him.

A. I recommend Mario Kart wii.

Or maybe Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

What are some good Xbox 360 games for my not-so-game-savvy girlfriend?
Q. I'm looking for some good video games for xbox 360 for my girlfriend.

She used to play a lot of mario games on super nintendo, like mario world, and mario kart. She liked Finding Nemo for gamecube, etc...

she's not so keen on all the new complex, challenging stuff, but I'm certainly not talking easy like Viva Pinata...

Thanks in advance

A. Lego Star Wars: The Original Trilogy is simple, but has challenging puzzlesâ¦and is only 20 bucks! Also, you canât go wrong with Guitar Hero II â on easy mode, anyone can play that game and have a blast.

What next generation system should I get?
Q. I am not buying Xbox 360 out of principal because a bad product should not be sold.
The Wii probably has really good games but nothing new just Mario games and crappy shovelware.
Playstation 3 is pretty good but doesn't have nearly as many good games as the flawed 360.

Actually I might jsut stick with my NES, it still works.
Another reason why I don't want Xbox 360 is because I didn't like the original Xbox at all.

A. Well if you like classic games and systems like NES then you would LOVE xbox 360! I think you are ignorant about what da 'box has to offer. First lets start with Xbox Live Arcade. Every week you get at least one new title (sometimes 2 or even 3) available for download for a fair price. these are original games that have the "feel" of what NES would be releasing to this day if it were still pumping out games. for example, they just released MEGA MAN 10 and it has 8-bit graphics. but if you could imagine smaller and imaginative games like NES classics with enhanced up to date graphics you can kinda get an idea of what I'm talking about. its awesome man! these games range from sports to shooters and even classics. (they also just released a new AFTERBURNER sequel) In addition to that, you have a new feature called GAMEROOM which puts out vintage ARCADE and ATARI 2600 plus INTELLIVISION titles! (these are not enhanced in any way and only cost a few bucks) EVERY week SEVEN new games are available for this new feature ONLY available to xbox 360 and pc users. on a final note you also have games made by independant gamers and these are truly unique! you have to experience it yourself to find out more! So if you like old games the way I do, then xbox is the ONLY way to go! although Wii's nintendo shop channel is very nice too, it is not as good. Dont forget about the NEW stuff while your up to your ears in classic games!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment