Friday, October 11, 2013

What is your favorite game to play for what system?

Q. My favorite has to be call of duty 5 the world at war for xbox 360 I love playing nazi zombies!!! If you put pokemon or yugioh I will delete your answer!
Or I will give you a thumbs down!

A. metal gear solid 4 p3


final fantasy IIX p2

and call of duty 4
i didn't have time to play any new games lety sorry

played nazi zombies abet

Why cant I buy the Yugioh Decade Duels Plus game for xbox 360?
Q. It came out on tuesday(November 21st, 2012). I remember seeing it on the marketplace, but a few hours later it was gone and i cant buy it. I searched it on Xbox.com but I cant buy it either. Did it got canceled or something?

A. Dude u didn't see anything. You can't even remember what u saw, u can't even prove u saw it. U saw nothing

Video game question how much these worth?
Q. How much would these be worth? An xbox 360 wireless internet cable. PS3 wireless mic.
the rest of these are DS games pokemon diamond mario hoops 3 on 3 texas holdem Avatar the last airbender ninten dogs pokemon ranger and yugioh championship 2010 how much could i get them mainly from gamestop.

A. Look up they're USED value on gamestop.com they normally give about 1/3 that price for trade ins...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment