Monday, October 7, 2013

what game should i get halo reach or gta 4 the complete edition?

Q. i cant decide what game to get halo reach or gta 4 the complete edition. its for xbox 360 by the way.

A. You can do 'more' in GTA 4, and I put that "more" on quotes for a reason; it's trivial.
You have more quality things you can do in Halo Reach like creating new maps and original gametypes. REAL multiplayer in a multitude of modes and gametypes.

We can try to sway your decision with "do this, do that." but what really matters is what you like more so I suggest you try a friend's copy of both.

How much trade in credit for 4 games at gamestop?
Q. Hi :) the date is: 7/6/13. I would like to know how much trade in IN STORE CREDIT i can get for these games: Halo Reach, Gears of War 3, Skyrim (xbox 360), Mw2 (ps3), and if possible an xbox controller? Looking to get $50 so i can get the Black ops 2 Season pass on Xbox 360. Also i don't want to hear about how gamestop is a rip off i don't care. Just want a price. IN STORE CREDIT. Thanks!

A. Please sell them on eBay. Prices are actually much more. GameStop will screw you, eBay is the way to go.

Will my 16gb flashdrive work for a 4gb xbox 360 slim?
Q. I am planning on getting the xbox 360 4gb kinect bundle but I also heard that you can't play certain games like halo reach without a hard drive, I was wondering if using my 16gb flashdrive will work So I can actually play firefight or other online games since black ops comes out in two days

A. It should because you're not putting the memory onto the xbox, you're using the flashdrive as a hardrive essentially. Just be sure not to loose the flash drive or wipe it by accident!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment