Sunday, October 6, 2013

What are some good fitness games for Xbox 360 Kinect?

Q. I bought 1 dance game, but I'm not sure what other kinds of fitness games are out there for Kinects.

A. KinectSports2
Zumba Fitness

Should I do a full body workout during my days off from a running program?
Q. I am starting a running program next week and have been doing the legs, glutes, abs, back and arms workouts on Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012, a fitness game for Kinect/XBOX 360, to prepare. Can I do the running program Monday, Wednesday, Friday and my "full body" workout Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and rest Sunday safely?

A. You can...
Really depends on your goal. Bit of a waste if you are trying to build muscle as your body needs time to recover. Not to mention the speed at which you'll probably burn yourself out altogether.

Wii Fit Plus or fitness games with XBOX Kinect?
Q. I have both a Wii and an XBOX 360. I really want to get the Wii Fit Plus bundle, but I was wondering what the fitness games (like Your Fitness Evolved) for the Kinect are like. Which is better? I would be interested to hear a comparison and why you prefer either one. I basically want to know which has more value and is more worth having, as far as using for fitness/workouts at home.

A. I have Wii Fit Plus and it seems to work.. But what I like about Kinect is: it's probably best for fitness/ exercise games since it senses what your whole body is doing. You might be able to get a more accurate work-out using the Kinect instead.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment