Tuesday, October 15, 2013

How much could i sell my ps2 games to gamestop?

Q. I have 24 PS2 games 4 XBOX 360 games and 1 PS3 game that I want to sell

For Ps2 I have Ultimate Alliance, TimeSplitters 2, Mortal Kombat Shrolin Monks, Sonic Heroes, Red Faction, Madden 2002, Burnout Revenge, Marvel Nemesis, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Resident Evil 4, Star Wars Battlefront 2, SSX Tricky, Lego Batman, SSX 3, Smugglers Run 2, SmackDown Vs Raw 2008, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, CastleVania Curse Of Darkness, Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater, Madden 09, Golden Eye Rogue Agent, NBA Live 2002, Smack Down Va Raw 2006

For Xbox 360 I Have Call of Duty 4 Modern Warefare, Brink, Assasins Creed, Smack Down Vs Raw 2007

For PS3 I have Prince Of Persia

How Much will I get?

A. GameStop no longer takes PS2 games, systems, or accessories, so you will get NOTHING from them.

try a second hand store that accepts trades on used games, movies, CDs, and games or a pawn shop. but I'm telling you right now, you will get little to nothing for your sports games (that includes wrestling games).

but with the 360 and PS3 games, only GameStop can tell you, so take your games into them.

What is a good and enjoyable Xbox 360 game?
Q. Ok so I'm looking for a nice Xbox 360 game not like the Call of Duty games, Fallout,or Batman. I'm looking more for a enjoyable game to play with friends and would like to play it over and over once you finish the campaign or whatever. I am also looking for some fun achievements not like those imposible ones with good multiplayer modes. Any responces I will appreciate.

A. Gears of War 3 is the S***! Also NBA 2k12 if you're into the sports

What's a good Xbox 360 game to buy right now,and where can I buy Minecraft for cheap?
Q. I am wondering where I can buy a good Xbox 360 game besides:
Halo Reach
MW3
GOW3
Nba2k12
Batman Arkham City.

Leave a answer below please.

A. The Best games to get for Xbox except those mentioned above should be:
- Prototype 2
- Mass effect 3
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Must try these.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment