Sunday, October 20, 2013

How can you play Xbox games on a Xbox 360 console?

Q. How can you play Xbox games on a Xbox 360 console? Are there any other ways with out a hardrive?

A. Well when I got a pro system,it just played them.but my friend got an arcade and it didn't play them.I think you might just need a hardrive depending g on the type of xbox 360.go to eBay,20 gigs are like 10 to 20 bucks.I also heard that Microsoft is shuting down xbox live for all orignal xbox games,including halo 2 and call of duty 2.so if your planing to play them online,I wouldn't bother try to play them at all

How do you upgrade the Xbox 360 so that it can play xbox games?
Q. I want to play my old xbox games on my 360 but dont know how. Need help.

A. not ALL of them will work but most of them. If you have xbox live you should get the update when you connect.

can you trade xbox games in for xbox 360 games at gamestop?
Q. I just bought a xbox360 and I need more games for it. I have tons of regular xbox games, so I was wondering if I could trade my xbox games in xbox 360 games?

A. Yes




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment