Saturday, October 5, 2013

What xbox 360 game should I get when I buy my xbox 360?

Q. I am getting an Xbox 360 soon, and I want to know what would be a good game to get with it. It cannot be rated AO or M.

A. Battlefield: Bad Company
Frontlines: Fuel of War
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 1, 2
Rock Band 1, 2
Guitar Hero II, III, Aerosmith (World Tour on October 26)
Call of Duty 2, 3
NBA Live 09
Project Gotham Racing 3, 4
Forza Motorsport 2
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames

Are there any Xbox 360 games only sold from outside the US?
Q. I've recently noticed that there are some xbox 360 games that are ONLY sold in the UK and other places that aren't sold in the U.S

Like Crash time 4 for xbox 360

and Destroy all humans 3 for the ps3 in UK (In the U.S it's only for xbox 360)

but that's all I know now but I bet there's more.

Any opinions?

A. Pretty much all of the AO rated games are only in Japan, and some games are released under different titles in different countries, even big name games, so you may have found something that is sold in the states, but just under a different name. As for the DAH 3 thing, I have no clue

Need a site for AO Rated Xbox 360 games?
Q. Hey does any one know a site where I can find a list of Adult Only rated games for the Xbox 360? Im trying to find a game by the name of "Deathened." It is supposed to be the scariest game ever made causing multiple people to have heart attacks and a few have seizures. SOUNDS FUN lol.

A. L2Google




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment