Friday, October 4, 2013

is there any games for xbox 360 that have a gun controller that you fire at the screen?

Q. i would really like to play some shooter games with the gun controller like the one is used for duck hunt on nes.

A. no there arent any like that for 360 but you may want to try wii games (if you have one) like Call of Duty and such.

best answer please! : )

How much can i sell an Xbox console and Halo 2 game?
Q. I want to sell my Xbox console for the new Xbox 360. I am wondering how much i can sell it for. Im selling the Xbox console, controller, Halo 2 game, micraphone, and two Mad Catz Blaster Light Guns.
oh and the controller is wireless too.

A. Sell it to a games shop from $75-$100 or you would get more on ebay.

How much should I sell my xbox 360 for?
Q. I am trying to sell my xbox 360, kinect, 2 wireless controllers, charging doc, universal plug in for xbox, and games which include mondern warfare 2, wet, need for speed pro, gears of war 2, kinect adventures, dance central, and big game hunting party (includes gun for kinect). Everything is in perfect condition, I just don't use it enough. So, how much is all of this worth? Thanks!

A. First you should check what prices other people are selling the items on ebay and other websites. Once you have found out the prices add them up and with your total sell it for that much. You might want to go a little lower in the price because they have been used.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment