Friday, October 18, 2013

What are the best xbox 360 games to date?

Q. hi
i am looking for some great xbox 360 games to buy.
i have already got gta iv and gears of war...if there are any more unmissable games then please alert me.

A. star wars force unleashed. rent it, don't buy it, you can beat it quickly, but it is a fun game. saints row is a good game and they are coming out with saints row 2 soon. assassins creed is an awesome game. dark sector was good(it's similar to gears of war). pure is a fun atv game. get prince of persia when it comes out. and also be sure to get gears of war 2.
check out gamespot.com and ign.com and check there top games list. each game should have a rating

How much does Gamestop buy used Xbox 360 games for?
Q. My xbox just got the red ring of death and all of my friends have PS3's. So i am planning to sell all of my games and buy a PS3. I have 34 xbox 360 games and 2 original xbox games. Some are very new games but others are fairly old. I know that how much they buy each for depends on what game it is but i was just wondering what a rough estimate of how much I will get for each game.

A. i sold some xbox games not to long ago and they gave me 2-5 dollars each. rip off. xbox 360 games should be about 10 for the really old ones and about 20 for the new ones. by the way, if you have insurance you can still take it back and they'll give you a new one

Can I buy Xbox 360 games on demand with Microsoft points in a different country?
Q. I can't buy Xbox 360 games online charged straight to my credit card (because I've moved from Canada to a European country). But Xbox gives the option to pay with Microsoft points instead, If I added the amount of points needed to get my game would I still get the same region problem?

A. You can buy the games with Microsoft Points directly, even if you moved to another region. Just make sure when you buy the points that they work in the country of your account (I suppose it's Canada).

I buy my points from http://www.prepaidgamecards.com, for each product they specify the region restrictions.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment