Thursday, October 17, 2013

What is at the top of your kids Christmas lists?

Q. My 4 year old son- Transformers and a anything with cars
My 2 year old daughter- Anything pink, "Babies" and a pretend Kitchen
My 3 1/2 month old triplets- anything, lots of clothes hopefully!

A. oh dear. i bow to you! 5 kids under 4. you have your hands full!!

14 year old- guitar hero and several other video games for the xbox 360 and a new cell phone

9 year old- lego star wars republic firetank and some xbox games

i talked them out of the wii :)

Assassins creed BrotherHood Graphics Help On No HDMI Cable TV ?
Q. i have an no hdmi TV [ like said on above ] . And i have an xbox 360 on which i have assassins creed 2 So i like the game im going to buy brotherhood now so the graphic of ac II On xbox are fine but i heard brotherhood has better graphics so when i buy brotherhood will i have good graphics or the similar to ac II With out HDMI ? PLease Answer!!!

A. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is a great game if you've played the second one first (Assassin's Creed II - You can skip the first one). My only complaint is that the game is pretty short, not a long storyline at all unless you busy yourself doing all the random side mission stuff. Anyway, I rated it 5 stars just because I really enjoyed Assassin's Creed II. Great game, but not for kids under the age of like 17...

Can I use my Xbox 360 mic on my computer?
Q. I have a wireless controller and the official microsoft receiver for it. When the mic is plugged in, it comes up under the device manager, but can I use it for things outside of a game?
Have that. Now what

A. Yep... but... you need this http://www.xbox.com/en-CA/hardware/x/xbox360wirelessgamingreceiver/

Have fun screaming at the insane little 2 year old Korean kids who always beat me in Call of Duty 5!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment