Saturday, October 5, 2013

What is the best fishing video game out for the xbox 360?

Q. I want to buy a fishing game for my Xbox 360. Anyone tell me a title that is a fun one to play?

A. Personally I like Rapala Fishing :)

what is a good deep sea fishing game?
Q. I would like it to be for xbox 360 or pc. I like fishing games and I want to be able to catch big fish like marlins, sharks, king mackeral and other fish.

A. none all crap

What is The best xbox 360 fishing or Hunting Game?
Q. I want to buy my brothers a good fishing game or hunting game for x box 360. Anyone have any suggestions?

A. i would have to agree and say the rapala game, it has very good graphics and is more of a real life type fishing than a simulation type, fish look realistic, and there is a little bit of a challenge landing the big ones.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment