Wednesday, October 16, 2013

How much would I get for 14 xbox 360 games and 120gb xbox360 console?

Q. I have 14 xbox 360 games like. Cod:mw2, gtaiv, borderlands, l4d2 etc good latest games and v good condition. Also a console which is about 7 months old but hardly used. Also my xbox live account which has 12 months gold live on it.

How much would you estimate it at?

A. It's nowhere near $750. Since the new slim has come out, the value of the used older ones have dropped. I'd say $150-$175 if it's well taken care of. The games range from $15-$25 depending on what else you have. Accounts aren't worth much unless you have a high gamerscore. Don't expect more than $20 for it. Try selling it all on eBay or Craisglist if you can. Game stores are going to offer a lot less because they're trying to make a profit.

What are some must have games for Xbox 360? Also what is a good inexpensive headset i can purchase?
Q. i just recently bought a Xbox 360, and i was wanting to know some good must have games. i like just about any thing so it doesn't really matter. and also i was wondering if there are any good headsets under 50 bucks i should or could get, that way it wont wake everyone else in my house up when i do some late night gaming.

A. Black ops 2, halo 4, forza horizon and assassins creed 3 are the new ones I've had a go on and liked them all, all worth the but but especially halo 4 and black ops 2 and recentely I bought a trurtle beach headset for £45 it was the x12 version I think which are comfortable and also good sound. Hope this was helpful in some way:)

What is the latest and cheapest price of Xbox 360 Arcade in india?
Q. I heard it's around $199.9 US dollar that means Rupees 9,750.Can i get Xbox 360 arcade in less than $200 us dollars that means less than 10,000 rupees?I just want to play games at decent speed and latest xbox 360 games.

A. I'm pretty sure games and consoles sold in india are a little more expensive than in US.
Because the 360 was made in America so importing it = more money
Best buy it here bro




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment