Sunday, October 13, 2013

Whats a good gamestore to rent video games?

Q. what are some good gamestores to rent?
Ones with a lot of xbox 360 games.
and for a cheap price.

A. Blockbuster
Rogers Video
EB Games
Gamestop

â Jacknife

Can anyone recommend any really good Xbox 360 games that I can pick up on the cheap?
Q. I'm looking for cheap but good xbox 360 games as I want to build up my collection but not spend too much. I'm from England, so please only recommendations that are available to me. All are welcome though

A. Orange Box, Borderlands (get the Game Of The Year edition with the extra levels), Assassin's Creed (1, maybe 2?), Bayonetta, Brutal Legend, Bioshock, Oblivion, Mass Effect, Grand Theft Auto, Fallout, Star Wars: Forced Unleashed, any of the LEGO games...this should give you a good start.


If you've got a used game shop near you, check that out as they often have older games at cheaper prices as well as coupons or other discounts. For instance the big chain in the US is Gamestop who has a buy-2-get-1 free sale every 3 or 4 months. It's possible to pick up 3 games for just over $10 apiece using this sale. Even if you buy newer games at higher prices, you're still getting quite a discount.

What is the best wireless guitar for xbox 360?
Q. I want a cheap priced wireless guitar for xbox 360 but which game model's guitar is the best quality?

A. If you want the best quality, I would go with the newest one out, which is the one bundled with guitar hero 5. I personally think that the guitar hero world tour guitars are fine as well. But for the longest use, I would buy it new, and not used.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment