Thursday, October 3, 2013

What Would Be The Best Xbox 360 Game I Should Go With?

Q. Ok I am getting my Xbox 360 Elite tonight. And I am getting any game I want my dad said.So what would be the best game out there for me to get. I like shooting games like COD,Halo,and Gears Of War.I Like Sports games to Like Football, Basketball, and Baseball. I also like some adventure game too. Thanks so much any help would be GREAT!

HarvinKid12
Hey Thanks Man I Will Be Thinking About That!

A. If you like to shoot things and you like adventure games: Fallout 3.
Its a fairly long game that will occupy many hours of play.

If you are just getting 1 controller then start with that, but if your Dad will be getting you a second controller and playing you then I'd say get Madden Football. (they are reletively all the same so you could probably find 08 or 09 for $20).

Congrats on your new system. :)

Are there any dance games for women for the xbox 360 kinect?
Q. I just received the xbox 360 with the kinect as a gift. I only have the kinnect sports games, so far. I want to play and do girly stuff with the kinect. Any suggestions for games women will enjoy.

A. Dance Central is defiantly the best dancing game currently out for the Kinect. There is a game called Dance Masters I believe, but it is not as good as Dance Central. Also in about 2 months, a Michael Jackson dancing game will be released.

How much would this Xbox 360 bundle sell for?
Q. I'm planning to sell my Xbox 360 and get a PS3 (I want MLB 13 the Show). How much do you think I could get if I sold a first generation console (white) with two controllers and about five sports games? Also should I sell to Gamestop or on eBay? Gamestop currently has a promotion where they will throw in 50 bucks for console trade-ins.
And I am not going to wait for the ps4 based on how expensive it will probably be.

A. Try gamestop and if they rip you off then go on ebay. You could actually get about 180 dollars on ebay and for gamestop maybe 120 with the 50 bucks thrown in. PS GAMESTOP RIPS YOU OFF BUT STILL TRY IT AND SEE HOW MUCH YOU GET




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment