Thursday, October 10, 2013

Can I talk to people on xbox live if I download an original xbox game in the marketplace?

Q. I am thinking about buying Crash Bandicoot for my Xbox 360 with Microsoft points at the market place but Crash Bandicoot is an original xbox game and I was wondering if I bought it...Will I be able to play and talk to people on live at the same time? Thank you for your help!
Thanks Nick!!! Ill go buy it now =] ^_^

A. Don't get all caught up just because you heard what you want to hear, sorry. Um, Nick, YOU'RE WRONG!!!!!!!! That answer is total B.S.!!!!!

The truth is that you cannot talk in parties while playing an original Xbox game, whether it is from the marketplace, or from the actual original Xbox disc!

But you can talk to other people playing in the same game as you.

I know that you cannot talk because I've tried, and besides, when you play an original xbox game, there is no xbox guide menu so you cannot start or join a party to chat with friends.

Xbox Live for Crash Bandicoot Mind Over Mutant?
Q. I just got the xbox 360 game Crash Bandicoot Mind Over Mutant and you can play it live with other ppl. I just can't figure out how.
Charlie H, we tried that. Nothing comes up. It says that it's an xbox live game but when I went on the xbox live website it showed a list of 645 online games and it wasn't on there.

A. Go to the xbox live menu and select play game and then you can invite friends and play with other random people.

What are some good games like jak and daxter or crash bandicoot?
Q. For the XBOX 360? I want to buy more adventure / cartoon / easy games to play. Mainly games where you collect items and stuff.

A. Below is a link to xbox's list of games. It will show you all the games they have and you can look the games up to see which ones you may want.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment