Monday, October 14, 2013

What new Xbox 360 games should i rent for me and my friend to play?

Q. I want to rent games that are fun multiplayer games. I'm renting two, and i'd like for them to be newer releases. I'd appreciate the help.

A. Halo: Reach has the best online play for split screen and crackdown 2 is also fun for playing with friends

How do i download games onto my Xbox 360 Elite?
Q. I heard somewhere that i can download games onto my xbox 360 elite. I heard that I can rent these games or borrow from friends and somehow store them onto my console. Do i need Xbox live? I'm going to sign up for live real soon. Is this difficult and can i have my 360 hooked up to LIVE wirelessly or how do i do this? How much does LIVE cost and are their different options when purchasing LIVE? ...sorry for all the questions. Thanks in advance!

A. You can only download Arcade Games, game add-ons (maps, songs, etc), game demos, etc on the Xbox Live Marketplace. You will need Xbox Live for this. Game demos are free, but arcade games, game add-ons, online strategy guides, and some media cost Microsoft Points (currency of Xbox Live which you can buy online on your Xbox or at a store). Xbox live is simple to set up. You need to have your Xbox connected to your modem, router, or you can have it wireless. To play wirelessly, you need to have Wi-Fi set up close to you and purchase a Xbox 360 Wireless adapter ($100). This is worth it in my opinion because you can play Xbox anywhere in the house without having to be limited to the length of a Ethernet cable connected to your modem. You can also stream music and videos from your computer to your Xbox wirelessly. Xbox Live is $50 for one full year plus an extra month for free. You can buy a prepaid card at any store that sells them, or register your credit card online and buy it from your Xbox.

What would be the benefit of getting an xbox 360 over a PS3?
Q. Can you rent HD movies on the XBOX 360 like on the ps3 also can you play games and or movies in HD....Minus the blu-ray on ps3 which system is better

A. The xbox 360 is an excellent console, the online experience is amazing the graphics are practically the same as the PS3 but the xbox has more games to appreciate. You may have to pay £40 for a years xbox live gold but that works out at something like 10p a day so Im not that bothered I have been told by my friends that own PS3's and you don't get the headset free and a very good headset will cost around £23 and although paying that much the clarity of the headset online is terrible ...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment