Friday, March 15, 2013

Can you play xbox 360 games on a new vista computer?

Q. Can you play xbox 360 games on a new vista computer?

A. im sure there are people who can Hack the game code and make it possible, but XBOX games are written in a similar yet different code then PC games and can't be read by them without first hacking it

How to transfer your Xbox 360 games from PC to xbox 360 HDD?
Q. Is there any way to transfer your Xbox 360 game from PC to xbox 360 console without using dvd.

I have some xbox 360 games stored on my pc. I do not have dubble layer dvd writter. I want to transfer then directly to my xbox 360 HDD.

A. Quite frankly, it's not possible. Nobody has figured out how to do it yet. Unless your XBOX 360 is modded, you wouldn't even be able to burn them and play them on your 360, even if you have a DVD writer.

Is there a way to play my xbox 360 games on my dell laptop?
Q. recently my xbox 360 has had an issue to where it wont play, so after hours of attempting to find tutorials on how to do it, im at a loss, i have modern warfare 2 and a wired controller. and considering that xbox and microsoft are the same manufacturer is there a way to play xbox 360 games on my pc?

A. I REALLY doubt it. Just cuz they are the same manufacturer does not mean they play the same things. For instance,Nintendo 64 games will not play on the Gamecube or wii or any other game.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment