Monday, March 4, 2013

What Is Your Top Five Favorite Xbox Games?

Q. I'm looking for a new game to play over the summer, considering my brother keeps taking Halo: Reach, I normally have nothing to do. So I was wondering what the best games in your opinoion are. List your favorite Xbox 360 games including Kinect please :D

A. fallout 3
fallout new vegas
fifa 11
assassins creed brotherhood
red dead redemption

How much does an Xbox 360 Slim 250gb cost in Singapore?
Q. I'm planning on getting an Xbox 360 Slim 250gb. So how much ill it cost in Singapore and do they have the freaken tax included?

A. I would suggest to get it in amazon. I would warned you there might me a problem with the region in playing games.

Best Selling XBox 360 Console Bundle:
http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-250GB-Reach-Console-Bundle/dp/B003O6EETU/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1285325717&sr=1-1&tag=blwos-20

Features and Design
â¢Excellent online service, packed with features
⢠More reasonable price
â¢Glossy black casing
â¢Good price point
â¢The buttons are touch sensitive and require no pressure.
â¢Built in WiFi â New Xbox 360 supports 802.11 b/g/n wifi
â¢Five USB ports (two on the front and three on the back)
â¢AUX port specifically for Microsoftâs Kinect motion device.
â¢It is much quieter and runs cooler.
â¢Aesthetically pleasing user-interface

Top 5 MUST have games right now in Xbox 360.
â¢Halo Reach
â¢Call of Duty: Black Ops
â¢Medal of Honor Limited Edition
â¢NBA 2K11
â¢Fable III

The Xbox 360 can also display pictures and perform slideshows of photo collections with various transition effects, and supports audio playback, with music player controls accessible through the Xbox 360 Guide button.

See here for a very good article from an actual owner, see how he says about XBox 360 latest bundle.
http://www.amazon.com/review/RHQI93UJJDMQ5/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B003O6EETU&nodeID=&linkCode=&tag=blwos-20

Latest bestselling game list of XBox 360:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=node%3D14220271&field-keywords=&x=0&y=0&tag=blwos-20

What Should I Ask For For My Birthday?
Q. I'm turning 14 in three weeks and my parents asked me what I wanted and I had no clue. I like baseball, but don't need anything for that. I don't really play video games much, but have an Xbox 360 kinect. I've wanted a kayak for awhile too, living near a lake, but wouldnt have a placeto keep it in the winter, and no trailer to move it in. I have no idea what to ask for. Keep ideas under $250 please.

A. that is so adorable that you went on yahoo to get answers let me start by saying that and lets see when i was turning 14 i got oatmeal from one of my grandmas friends but since you seem like an out Dorsey kind of person you should ask for a fishing rod or maybe a call of duty game or madden or dance dance revolution or maybe you should just i don't know think about what you don't have at the top of your head every day and write it down that's what I'm doing for Christmas hope that helped you get an idea of what you want .Since i turned 14 last year i know how it feels




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment