Sunday, March 31, 2013

What are some games for xbox 360 that i can get really easy achievements?

Q. Today i will be renting 2 games for xbox 360, basically im renting 2 games to get my gamerscore up. Besides Avatar, what are some really easy games that you can get almost 1000 gamer points in like less then half an hour? I already know NHL 2K6, NBA 2K6, what are some other games?

A. Grid
Halo 3 is easy 500G by completeing campaign on easy difficulty
madden games
call of duty if your good at it can get you 800G just by beating campaign on normal/veteran
midnight club los angeles
fight night 3 and 4 are too easy
basically any shooter or racing game ull get easy points

How to make a back up of an xbox 360 game with live?
Q. Is there a way to make a back up of an xbox 360 game that has live play on it (e.g. MW2)?
I purchased a copy of it for $60.00. But If it breaks i'm s*** out of luck. And I don't want to have to pay $60.00 more for another copy.

so is there anyway of making a copy onto a dvd and it be playable (online) without flashing my xbox?

A. Hi the best thing to do is put a copy of the game on your hard drive. You will always need the disk but if it's damaged, scratched, you can still play the game from the hard drive in most cases depending where the disk is scratched.

For example: I have a bad copy of Left 4 Dead, I can load and play the game from the disk but since it's damaged, I'm not sure what happened, but some of the Zombies come up blue and green. Damaged disk.
I went to the rental store and rented a good disk, put it on the hard drive and use my damaged disk to play from the hard drive. Works great now! Hope that made sense, because I'm in a hurry here. Let me know if that helps.

Can I install a scratched xbox 360 disk into my hard drive and play it?
Q. Ok so I have a xbox 360 game and its very scratched. So I was wondering if I install it into my hard-rive will it let me play even if my disc is scratched ?

A. If it can't read the disk in the first place, it will not be able to install it. But if you can get your hands on a borrowed or rented good disk, use that to install to the hard drive. Then it only needs to be able to read your scratched disk enough to verify it is in the drive. After that it wil read everything off the hard drive and play just fine.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment