Sunday, March 3, 2013

Returning an Xbox game still in wrapping that came as a bundle?

Q. I bought a new Xbox 360 a few weeks ago and got left 4 dead 2 and Forza 2. I don't want Forza now and I want some money. Is it possible to return the game for a full refund even though it was bundled? If not what would they give me as trade-in value?

The game is in perfect brand-new condition, still in the wrapping with the Microsoft seal not broken.
FORZA 3

Sorry.

A. No if it was bundled you will not get a refund on it, you will get the trade-in value for it.

What would the trade in value for these Xbox 360 games + controller at Gamestop?
Q. What's the value of:
Turok-$
Blacksite: Area 51-$
Condemned 2: Bloodshot-$
Wireless Xbox 360 controller-$

If you are wondering I am trying to get the standard edition of Battlefield: Bad Company.

Gamertag: XiS Downfall

Hit me up on LIVE!

A. Turok-$10 - 15
Blacksite: Area 51-$8 or maybe less
Condemned 2: Bloodshot-$10 - 15
Wireless Xbox 360 controller-$20 or up

That's a pure guess because I know Blacksite is $20 new in GS and anything around $40 that's new is 75% or more less than the current store price. You'll be lucky to get more than $40.

What will gamestop give me for a bunch of used xbox 360 games?
Q. i have a couple games for my xbox 360 that i want to get rid pf and ii want too know how much gamestop will give me for them. They include: ufc 2009, kameo, harry potter 5, fifa soccer 07 and a couple of other games.

A. Sadly, gamestop doesn't give you prices over the phone. You would have to go to gamestop and show them what you want to turn in and they will tell you how much you got total. You don't have to do it, but that's how you find out. And let them know you just want to know how much you would get for each game. They have promotion sometimes in which they give you an extra 10% of trade in value on top of the regular trade in price. I know you'll get $27 for ufc undisputed 2009 cuz i recentely traded it in.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment