Monday, March 18, 2013

what are good xbox 360 games like zombie and game like call of duty for a 12 year old.?

Q. i want to know some good xbox 360 games i like zombie and shooting games but idk wats rly out there tht goods. help!

A. red dead redemption- undead nightmare
dead rising 2
resident evil series
zombie apocalypse
call of duty: world at war: zombies
dead space 1 and 2
dead island

What are some fun zombie games on Xbox 360?
Q. Yo. I'm looking for some fun zombie apocalypse games for Xbox 360.
I just watched Zombieland and I've seen many zombie horror (and comedy) films.
I just really like zombie films. And I like guns too. So I'm looking for some games similar to the Resident Evil games. I have RE4 and will be getting RE5 when I get my Xbox.

But can anyone name me a bunch of similar games please?
Thanks a lot!

A. Calll Of Duty Black Ops
Call Of Duty World At War
Left 4 Dead 1
Left 4 Dead 2
House Of The Dead
Hope It Helped!
Black Ops And World At War Are Not Campaign Their Survival Mode
In World At War U Need To Buy Maps To Have Fun
Black Ops Zombies Maps That Come With Are Decent It Would Be Better With Downloadble

What are good xbox 360 games to play all night with a friend? I have online?
Q. What are good xbox 360 games to play all night with a friend? I have online,like games we can play together,all night and not taking turns or anything.I have xbox live gold,There is no age limit.No cod please

A. Red Dead Redemption is pretty good when it comes to free roaming with a friend or GTA 4 if you perfer modern settings. Halo Reach you can goof around with the Forge system together, or Splinter Cell Conviction with the coop campaign or other gameplay modes like this mode where you and your partner must take out all baddies with out getting detected once, along with laser alarms, guards, and cameras. Good if you want a Challenge, and Left 4 Dead 2 if you like killing zombies or the online COOP in Dead Rising 2 is good and if you have Black Ops, give the zombies mode out with your friend, see how far you guys can get.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment