Sunday, March 24, 2013

What xbox 360 games should i rent?

Q. I want to rent an xbox 360 game that has a really good campaign preferably rated E-T. It should take only 5-10 hours to beat the campaign. plus pretty easy achievments.

I already have halo 3, Cod 4, skate.

A. Mass Effect
The Last Remnant
Fallout 3

What is the all time best Xbox 360 game?
Q. What is the all time best Xbox 360 game? I have Halo 3 and Mercenaries 2. Preferably rated T so I could definitely get it.

A. I hate to break it to you buddy but most of the good games are rated M!

Plus your not going to get a definite answer with this question, what game is the best for one is not going to be for you, yada yada...

If you have Halo 3 you somehow got mommy to buy it for you so you should be able to do it again...

If you want multiplayer go with Call of Duty
If you want story and replayability go with GTA IV, Fable 2, or Fallout 3
if you like racing, Need for Speed Undercover
If you like strategy, End War or Halo Wars (when it comes out)
Sports, Madden
Trivia, Scene It? Box Office Smash...

Your gonna have to go into a gamestop or game store and talk to someone to get a better recommendation

What's a really good T rated or below xbox 360 game?
Q. I already have Bully, Batman Arkham City, Batman Arkham Asylum, DJ Hero, Portal 2, Battlefield Bad Company, Trials, Limbo, and Splosion Man. I think I ran out of all the really good Teen xbox 360 games. Whats a fun game that I dont already have?

A. Forza Horizon, Worms, Marvel vs. Capcom, Minecraft.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment