Friday, March 22, 2013

How do i fix an xbox 360 that runs games great but then freezes after 20 minutes?

Q. I have found an xbox 360 that will run games great but then freezes after 20 minutes. how do I fix this?

A. if its only the one game, then its just the disk, but if its your xbox try putting it in a place where it gets more air circulation cause as you know that thing can get pretty hot. If it still does help, get a keyboard dust cleaner aerosol can and spray the crap out of the inside of the xbox, and if that still doesn't help, hopefully you still have it under warranty.

Can Xbox 360 Stream Music and Play Games at the Same Time?
Q. I think I might be interested in a 360 as a previous PS3 owner, but there's one little feature that's keeping me wonderin': can the Xbox 360 play games while streaming music from the media server? I know you can play music off the drive and play at the same time, but what about this? If it did, that'd be a quick sale for me. Do you know? Let me find out.

A. Yes, absolutely! I've been known to stream some AC/DC to my Xbox from my PC while playing Need for Speed Hot Pursuit. You can also create playlist in Windows Media Player that the Xbox will recognize. Sure beats ripping all your tunes to your Xbox Hard Drive.

What is the difference between playing an xbox 360 game off the hard drive and just normally playing it?
Q. on xbox 360's you have an option to save full games (not as in save-files on games, i mean whole games) to the xbox 360 hard drive. however you still require the game disk in the disk tray in the console to play the game. my question is what's the big difference?

i saved my 'fable 2' 'game of the year edition' to my elite console but i still need the disk in the console to play.

A. the point is that it saves the wear on your 360. It spins the disk when the game starts to verify you actually have it, then it runs off the hard drive. Its silent, saves the disc drive, and keeps the heat way down. Ive played games ive downloaded to my hard drive for hours on end without my 360 getting anywhere near hot. Id do it, its definatly worth it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment