Friday, March 22, 2013

Will the new Xbox 360 that uses Kinect play the original Xbox games?

Q. I want to know if the Xbox 360 will play regular Xbox games, like Halo 2.

A. Yes you can. If you buy Xbox 360 with a kinect, you will get one original disc. First, you must insert the original disc given, then setting it. This is important and you can play all kinect games on your Xbox. And yes, Xbox 360 still can play non original disc.

Is it worth risking a future problem with your 360 playing original xbox games on it?
Q. I have a 360 and I want to play original xbox games on it. I heard they can give the 360 red rings and I don't want to risk that. And I don't know if it's worth buying a original xbox .

A. whoever told you that is an idiot

How do you know which Xbox games are compatible with the 360?
Q. I have an xbox but im selling it and buying the 360. I have ALTO of xbox games and I want to know how to find out which games work with the 360 so I can sell the ones that dont.

A. Here's the official list:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardcompatibilitygameslist.htm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment