Thursday, March 21, 2013

What was your best Christmas toy or present?

Q. What was the best Christmas toy or present you had as a child? Mine was mini toy airplane that ran on lighter fluid. It was not radio controlled, so was once it took off it could end up anywhere.

A. Mine would probably have to be the Xbox 360 with cod 4 and 3 sports games this year it was so intense and my bro was getting a bmx bike so it was sick.

What should I buy a BMX bicycle, a Nintendo wii or an xbox 360?
Q. I don't know which to pick, i want to get into bmx but i want a wii, and my friend is telling me to get an xbox 360 because it has better games..

A. the bike is like 10,000x cheaper, but i <3 wii

Stuff to buy im a 13 year old boy?
Q. ok so i have 300$ and dont say to put it in the bank because i already did. I am very interested in video games i already have an xbox 360 with plenty of game a bmx bike. please give me tons of ideas!

A. I would say an airsoft gun. Or bike parts. Every one needs the odyssey Classic dirt forks. They will never break. Ummm. Maybe some fun stuff. Go to a mall and look around. i recommend hottopic. Im getting about 700$ in a few days and i plan to spend most of it on clothes and bike parts. Oh if your bike doesnt already have a gyro on it i would say put one on it




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment