Saturday, March 2, 2013

What is better a xbox 360 elite or Playstation 3?

Q. I don't know what to choose, I heard xbox 360's overheat alot but i want to get one so bad. I am not going to be happy if i have an xbox 360 that is going to have the red ring of death so that's i wonder what should iget.

A. I think that for true gamers XBOX is WAY BETTER... Yeah mine has gotten the RRoD (fixed) and the power supply overheats so i rigged it to hang in the air, but I have a PS3 that goes to waste unless I buy a blu-ray to watch certain movies (Dark Knight, Spiderman 1-3, LOST)

XBOX:
pro- much more competition
pro- better shooter games (halo, gears)
pro- accessories all microsoft and work well
pro- accessing friends/playing music while gaming/online features are much better and easier
con- overheats/ red ring of death (which is common but fixable)
con- pay for online play (i dont mind because better competition and only $50 for 13 months)

PS3:
pro- 1080p blu-ray
pro- free online
con- online play sucks
con- bluetooth headset suck so forced to use usb headset

...i could go on with the pros and cons but I am sure you have heard almost everything... If you are a gamer get 360

How Much Money Can I get if i trade in ten video games and a nintendo ds?
Q. I have ten xbox 360 games, 007 Quantum of Solace, Spiderman 3, Fantastic four rise of the silver surfer,bullet witch, narnia prince caspian,tomb raider underworld,marvel ultimate alliance/forza motorsport,priates of the caribbean 3, tenchu z,the elderly scrolls ovlivion, and a red and black nintendo ds

A. Under no circumstances should you take games or game systems to GameStop or really any other game store. You CAN and WILL get ripped off. I brought in an original Nintendo ds Silver with absolutely no scratches, the charger, the pen, and no marks on the screen whatsoever, i even erased all of the data on it which raises the value because they dont need to reset it, and it was missing no buttons and i got a gay 30 bucks for it. I looked it up online and they are selling the exact ds for 175 dollars and I read I could have gotten 200 dollars easily if I sold it on Craigslist. I also had Wario Ware Touch which I bought for about 20 dollars used and i traded it in and they gave me four dollars for it credit or one dollar cash then they sold it for 25 dollars used. They gave me about three dollars for any old ds game and up to seven for a rare one. They also gave me a quarter for a light to a game boy advance which worked perfectly. Rip Off. Just sell your things on Craigslist

When will Spiderman 3 be purchaseable on the Xbox live marketplace?
Q. Spiderman 3 Xbox 360 when will it be purchaseable on the Xbox live market place tell me the date please desperate to know

A. The Amazing Spider Man is what it is, just Amazing! There is free roam in this one, just like spider man 2 & 3 games that had came out a while back. You have the whole city of Manhattan to explore, in which you can do the main story, or do some (side quest) crime fighting. The story to this game is really good, but the downside is the crime fighting you can choose to do, a lot of what happens gets kind of repetitive, kind of like the Spider man 2 & 3 games, you have petty thefts, car chases, etc. The fighting style feels just right, a huge improvement from the previous games, and feels like the same fighting style of Batman Arkham Asylum/City.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment