Thursday, March 14, 2013

Looking for a good survival horror game for the xbox 360?

Q. I've never played one, but I've been watching Let's Plays of Amnesia for the pc... and it looks freaking great! I was wondering if there are any survival horror games like that for the xbox 360? Don't say Dead Space or Dead Space 2. I've never played them but I alreaey know about them and am planning on getting them if I can't find something just like Amnesia. Is there anything like it for the xbox?

A. Fear/Fear 2, Silent Hill (start with the originals) , Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Resident Evil's, Clive Barker's Jericho, Left 4 Dead, Alan Wake, Doom ...I find a lot of the older games to be the best, if you can find 360 versions of them, try for the lower numbers of the horror franchises.

What are some scary or survival/horror multiplayer games for Xbox 360?
Q. I have 3 friends and we all want a scary/survival/horror game for my xbox 360. Are there any? And if there are, what do you recommend?

A. Bioshock!

What's a few good horror games for the wii, gamecube and xbox 360?
Q. I have a wii (w/ gamecube controller) and xbox 360. I'm looking for some good zombie and horror games. I prefer offline coop games, because I have a brother that I play with too. I have xbox live.

A. For the Wii, i would recomend Resident Evil type games, and Dead Rising and the house of the dead overkill. They are all good zombie games. For 360, i Would highley reccomend Either Left 4 Dead or Dead Space, or Resident Evil 5. All very good games, but if you pick only one of them, pick left 4 dead. It has great gameplay, 4 different campaigns, up to 4 player i belive and very fun and you can always go back for more, hope i helped!

-Chance




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment