Monday, March 4, 2013

What is the differance between a 4GB XBox 360 and a 250GB XBox 360?

Q. I just purchased a 4GB XBox 360 with Kinnect for my 6 year old daughter. She will primarly use this to play the Kinnect on and I have heard that I watch Netflix movies through it and that it can connect to the World Wide Web. Is this true? Will the 4GB be enough to do all of this?

A. Yes it will be plenty. With the things that you just mentioned there won't even be anything being downloaded to the Hard Drive so that 4 GB isn't even going to be used up. Netflix streams the movies from you Internet connection. Games are stored completely on the disc itself do your daughter using it for the connect will be perfectly fine. The only time your 4GB will be used up is if you start to store pictures, music, or download movie from Zune within Xbox Live. But, like I said, from what you are describing that you want to do your perfectly well off.

Xbox 360 making alot of noise when reading disks?
Q. I bought a new Xbox 360 and its make so much noise when reading a couple of my game (kinnect Adventure and Fable 3), even more than my old Xbox. I returned two already and third one is doing same thing. Has anyone come across this and if so is it something that we just have to live with? I thought they were supposed to be whisper quiet.
Its the new Xbox 360, the shiny black one, it was a package with kinnect. Once the games installe don hdd its quiet its just when reading the disk.

A. Which SKU are you talking about? The XBOX 360 or the XBOX 360 S?

Is it required to connect to Xbox LIVE in order to use the new kinnect?
Q. I have the old XBOX 360 (white/fat) and when i first used my kinnect i didnt need to connect to xbox live in order to play the game that it came with (kinnect adventures) this was about two months ago. Today i bought a dance game & tried to use the kinnect but it didnt work. Any ideas on how to fix this?

A. I think you have to update your xbox 360 or the game too . Just go to a friends or family house and update it their internet. then your all set




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment