Sunday, March 24, 2013

Will the Xbox 360 Elite: Game of the Year Bundle come out in Canada?

Q. Xbox 360 Elite: Game of the Year Bundle that comes with Halo 3 and Fable 2. Is it coming out in Canada? All i found is that it isn't coming out in Europe and that Game Stop is selling it.

A. I was at the EB at Eaton Centre which should be a pretty reliable location and I asked the same question. The guy didn't assure anything, but he said that it was a microsoft package not a gamestop promotion and that he didn't see any season why it wouldn't be coming to canada... so basically: "probably" lol hope that helps

How much should I sell these games on Ebay for?
Q. I am going to sell all of these games in a 10 game bundle on Ebay, how much should I sell the bundle for?

Bundle:
Modern Warfare 1 AND 2
Halo Reach
Mass Effect 2
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Gears of War 1 AND 2
Borderlands
Forza Motorsport 3
Bioshock 2

All of these are for the Xbox 360. How much should I sell this bundle for?

A. The average seems about $10-$12 a game, so I would suggest selling it as a bundle and starting the auction off at $100 and setting a Buy It Now Price for $175. I think you will end up getting around $140 for the bundle though. But it may be your lucky day. Check out my source for eBay Tips!

Can i sell an xbox 360 game that came in a bundle?
Q. I just bought the xbox 360 holiday bundle with skyrim and forza 4. Im not a fan of racing and was wondering if i could trade it in for something else. The reason im asking this question is because they say "not packaged for individual sale." does that mean i cant trade it in?

THX
When i said trade it in i was talking about forza 4 FYI

A. i dont see why you couldn't the not packaged for individual sale." means that its not sold in the shelves of the stores it comes with the bundle.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment