Tuesday, March 26, 2013

If I have a recent xbox 360 game can i play it on my mac?

Q. If I have a recent xbox 360 game can i play it on my mac? Will this work for when im in a plane for 5 hours?!?

A. No, Xbox 360 games are for Xbox 360, PC/Mac games are for PC/Mac.

Is there a way that I can download x box 360 games without modding my x box?
Q. I dont want to spend 60 bucks for every game I have had and have currently. I want to download xbox 360 games without modding my xbox and without getting caught on live.

A. Well, if you have xbox live, they've added a feature in a recent update where you can literally buy games and download them off the marketplace. Games like Cod: World At War, Assassins Creed, Crackdown, and more for lower prices then normal shops like gamestop and eb games. Other than that, I sometimes by games from my friends for 20 dollars since when they trade it in at gamestop or ebgames they only get like 15 dollars. Hope I helped.

What are some good 360 games to get?
Q. Its my bros birthday soon, and he's into 360 gamesand stuff. The only recent xbox 360 game he has is COD MW3. I don't know what game to get him!! I'm picking between Fifa 12, UFC Undisputed 3, NHL 12,Skyrim, etc, what is a really good game to get him, that her won't get bored of?"thanks. Also, is skyrim boring, and slow paced?

A. Skyrim is good at first but requires alot of dedication and exploration.
Fifa 12 is a brilliant game , even if you're not that keen on football, as it has many different game modes. It is one of the best games to play online, and is exceptional offline aswell.
Forza 4 is one of the most realistic racing simulators on the market and focuses on track racing and realistic physics such as tyre wear and car setup etc. This is good if you're into this kind of thing, but can get a bit repetitive. However, if a more exciting racing game is what you think would work, DiRT 3 is a fast paced offroad game, a bit like a veriaty of vehicle types, ranging from drift cars to offroad trucks. Unlike forza, this game does not focus heavily on car setup and tuning, but can still get repetitive.
If you think he would like a first person shooter game, I would reccomend RAGE, as it has great graphics, a cool storyline, and you really feel part of the community your character is involved with.
My favourite game is RAGE, but seeing as your brother already has MW3, which is a first person shooter, i would reccomend fifa 12 as it is a great all round game.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment