Saturday, March 16, 2013

Returning an Xbox game still in wrapping that came as a bundle?

Q. I bought a new Xbox 360 a few weeks ago and got left 4 dead 2 and Forza 2. I don't want Forza now and I want some money. Is it possible to return the game for a full refund even though it was bundled? If not what would they give me as trade-in value?

The game is in perfect brand-new condition, still in the wrapping with the Microsoft seal not broken.
FORZA 3

Sorry.

A. No if it was bundled you will not get a refund on it, you will get the trade-in value for it.

What would the trade in value for these Xbox 360 games + controller at Gamestop?
Q. What's the value of:
Turok-$
Blacksite: Area 51-$
Condemned 2: Bloodshot-$
Wireless Xbox 360 controller-$

If you are wondering I am trying to get the standard edition of Battlefield: Bad Company.

Gamertag: XiS Downfall

Hit me up on LIVE!

A. Turok-$10 - 15
Blacksite: Area 51-$8 or maybe less
Condemned 2: Bloodshot-$10 - 15
Wireless Xbox 360 controller-$20 or up

That's a pure guess because I know Blacksite is $20 new in GS and anything around $40 that's new is 75% or more less than the current store price. You'll be lucky to get more than $40.

How much will gamestop give me in trade-in values for these great xbox 360 games?
Q. I need some money to buys some other games and i realized that i really don't need these games, so here i am asking how much i will get for them. Here they are:
Assassin's Creed
Amped 3
skate.
Table Tennis
Thanx in advance ;)

A. All places trade it in for about the same (note thease are guesses)
Assassins creed _5-6$
Amped 3 _1-1.50$
skate _2$
table tennis_ 1-2$




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment