Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What are the best sport video games for the xbox 360?

Q. I was wondering what the best sport games for xbox 360 games are. Games that are already released are are being realeased by christmas.

A. Maden 08!!!! i think....thats what my brother says...

What xbox 360 games would you reccomend to a new gamer?
Q. I just won a free xbox 360 with Kinect which is awesome because I've wanted one for years but my family just couldn't afford it. So, I think I kinda know which games I want that will be released later, but which games do you think I should get that are already out, or coming soon? I'm looking for good graphics and I love first person shooters. Don't forget the kinect games also please! Thank You for answering!

A. Halo And/Or COD, You Will LOVE Them.

Also, Not First Person Shooters But I Would Consider GettingFable Or Any Of The Rockstar Games If I Where You (L.A Noire, Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto)

Will all games first party games on Xbox 360 eventually make it to the pc?
Q. The first two Halo games did,the Fable games did,the first Gears of War did,will it be like this for all first party Xbox 360 games?

A. No. If games like Halo 3 or 4, Gears 2 and 3, Lost Odyssey or even Halo Wars were going to have PC versions they would have been released by now.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment