Wednesday, March 20, 2013

How much should I sell my Xbox 360 for ?

Q. I have an Xbox 360 arcade with a hard drive, wired headset, guitar for guitar hero, and all guitar hero games, Dead Rising 1 and 2, and a few other game.
How much should I ask ?

A. condition, system and cd's
excellent: $300
good: $250
moderate: $175
poor: $100

note: your system is probably worth more, but if any higher, it might not sale.

Which guitar hero games can you play without the instruments?
Q. I don't know which guitar hero games you can play with just the controllers themselves. i have play a guitar hero game on xbox 360 with my friend but i didn't see what game it was. Can you play without instruments on all guitar hero games?

including the new game guitar hero 5?
which guitar hero game is the best for xbox, the one with the best songs

A. I have lots of time spent on the GH games, since pt 2 on the ps2. I do believe the instuments are all linked to the the colors of the basic controllers and using the R1 R2 buttons. I may be mistaken about the use of either of the R Buttons... It may be the R1 L1 combination. Either way I know all of the buttons, for example on the guitar are 'linked' to the buttons on the regular controllers. Of course the Microphone would be the only one that is non-useable.

So, if I am correct, all thr guitar hero games should allow you to play with the standard controller(s). I do know as a fact that all from GH1 through GH5 are compatible.

Hope this helps!

-T. Lankford

Which console are guitar hero games most popular for?
Q. I mean PS2, PS3, Wii or Xbox 360? From most popular to least popular, order them with how popular the guitar hero games are for them meaning how much they are played on these consoles.


No I can't explain the question well, but I think it is probably the PS2 because it has the most guitar hero games and more people have a PS2 than a PS3, Xbox 360 or Wii.

A. 360,wii,ps2,ps3




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment